HubSpot's Iliyana Stareva is the author of Inbound PR, a new book in which she urges traditional PR agencies to embrace inbound marketing not only by integrating it into their offerings to clients, but by taking an inbound approach to media relations itself, including creating robust online newsrooms for journalists, bloggers and other media targets.
For MarTech marketing teams, persuading traditional PR agencies to embrace MarTech technologies such as HubSpot is a significant growth opportunity for the overall MarTech space.
Here's our recent MarTech Talk with Iliyana. Highlights include:
- What is Inbound PR? 1:22:24
- Why PR agencies need to evolve the way they communicate 7:59:00
- How PR agencies can get started with inbound 11:15:03
- Using paid media to draw attention to media placements 17:01:00
- Will HubSpot add PR integration into their platform? 19:08:07
- Making an integrated marketing pitch as a PR firm 21:42:02
Join the conversation