Let’s Grove!

APPROACH

We Help Companies Grow With TRUST

arrow

Everybody claims to be a growth hacker these days — at least if you check out people's bios on LinkedIn. The truth is that while marketers, developers and product managers can team up on some cool customer acquisition strategies to build user bases fast, most things that last take time. Trust, for example. You can't build it overnight because until you have some skins on the wall, and until you have proven you are good at what you do, people will be wary. That's just human nature.

Idea Grove finds it frustrating when companies do make customers happy — but then don't take steps to use that trust to fuel growth. It's amazing how many companies have achieved high customer satisfaction, industry endorsements, and other trust signals, but don't realize the value of sharing this information. Or, they understand the value but don't know how to effectively share it. You don't need growth hacking to grow in these cases. You simply need to Grow With TRUST.

Grow With TRUST

Green shape
Liz-and-Madison-Talking-min

Third-Party Validation

People want to hear what other people say about you, not what you say about yourself. This includes the news media, influencers, analysts, experts and— most importantly — your customers. Idea Grove can help you acquire third-party validation from each of these sources, and then feature it prominently across all your marketing touchpoints.

Artboard 2
Katie-on-a-call-min

Reputation Management

It's critical to listen and respond to what customers, employees and others are saying about you on social media, including sites such as Glassdoor and product review sites. You must identify issues and correct errors quickly or your reputation will precede you with prospects — and not in a good way. Idea Grove can help.

Artboard 3
John-Alexis-Laurie-Whiteboarding

User Experience

From your design, navigation and site speed to your website copy and trust badges, how visitors view your website has a lot to do with whether or not they will want to do business with you. Don't skimp on their experience. Idea Grove conceives the websites we create as comfortable, inviting homes that will make buyers want to explore and stick around a while.

Artboard 4
Lauren-Whiteboarding-Search

Search Presence

When people search for your brand on Google, think of the first page of results they see as your second homepage. Are your Google listings up to snuff? What other websites come up when visitors search for you? On average, only 30 percent of your branded search queries end up in a visitor landing on your website. We’ll help you with the other 70 percent— as well as your overall search presence.

Artboard 5
Talissa-Explaining-Social-min

Thought Leadership

Sharing interesting and helpful information with those who come across your brand online is one of the best ways to build trust. It shows you have more to offer the world than a widget to sell. For top of the funnel audiences, the key is to talk about your ideas more and your product less — and Idea Grove loves to make our clients look smart.

CONTACT US

Contact Us To Grow With TRUST