Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full-Time
Looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on the fast-track to growth? Do you like surrounding yourself with a tenacious, whip-smart team, with the freedom to lead in your day to day role?
Idea Grove is an integrated public relations and digital boutique agency based in Dallas and serving B2B technology clients across the nation. We work with established brands like Amazon, NEC and Stanford, along with emerging companies in cutting-edge technology sectors like converged infrastructure and SaaS for industries spanning healthcare, financial services, retail and more. We help clients win by orchestrating high-profile, integrated programs that drive business growth, working with clients’ C-suite to get the attention of media, influencers, customers and partners.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by each and every team member:
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll design everything from printed collateral to website mockups, with a focus on delivering quality creative to our clients. Candidates must have a strong understanding of design programs and principles, a desire to communicate ideas and stories visually, and a love of collaborating with others to bring those ideas to life.
- Manage the full lifecycle of organic and paid social media campaigns for clients, from concept and execution to analysis and reporting
- Develop and drive client social strategies and ideation, working closely with teams to establish objectives and KPIs, make adjustments throughout the course of campaigns, report on results to clients, and regularly provide new ideas and fresh perspective to client relationships
- Champion social media within the Idea Grove team to help educate team members and clients on the social media landscape, best practices, and emerging tactics
- Develop social content, in close collaboration with account teams as well as Creative/Multimedia teams on visual and video assets
- Manage social platforms using Sprout Social and HubSpot
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports for clients, analyzing data from Sprout Social, HubSpot, and Google Analytics to identify meaningful insights and recommendations for clients
- Manage budgets for social media campaigns, closely tracking internal hours and client spend to ensure that projects are completed within the allotted budget
- Record time and maintain project details/communication within Idea Grove’s project management system (Teamwork)
- Help standardize and productize our social media offering with a focus on referrals, video engagement, influencer/analyst engagement and employee advocacy
- Provide support on new business opportunities, providing context and presenting ideas to prospects in sales meetings
- Digital marketing and social media management experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram, including management of paid social campaigns
- Social media writing
- Social media analytics and report creation
- Social media advertising
- B2B or B2B technology experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or another relevant field
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, Google Analytics, and marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Innovative spirit and passion for driving results with innovative social media campaigns
- A great attitude, desire to serve others and commitment to producing successful outcomes
In addition to working with some pretty cool clients and surrounding yourself with a fun, driven team, you’ll also get to experience our quarterly team events (Texas State Fair, bowling, escape room, and more), regular happy hours, training, and mentoring through our Idea Grove University program, and after 90 days at the agency, unlimited time off and the ability to work from just about anywhere two days a week.
Does this sound like you? We would love to connect!
Please send us your resume, cover letter and a link to your online portfolio below.