Looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on the fast-track to growth? Do you like surrounding yourself with a tenacious, whip-smart team, with the freedom to lead in your day to day role?
Idea Grove is an integrated public relations and digital boutique agency based in Dallas and serving B2B technology clients across the nation. We work with established brands like Amazon, NEC and Stanford, along with emerging companies in cutting-edge technology sectors like converged infrastructure and SaaS for industries spanning healthcare, financial services, retail and more. We help clients win by orchestrating high-profile, integrated programs that drive business growth, working with clients’ C-suite to get the attention of media, influencers, customers and partners.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by each and every team member:
We’re looking for a talented social media strategist with four to seven years of experience (previous agency experience preferred) to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll serve as our social media champion and subject matter expert, collaborating closely with account teams and clients to achieve results for clients. Candidates must have a strong understanding of digital marketing best practices, a knack for telling stories across social channels, a love of digging deeply into data to uncover insights and a passion for keeping up with the evolving social media landscape.
- Manage the full lifecycle of organic and paid social media campaigns for clients, from concept and execution to analysis and reporting
- Develop and drive client social strategies and ideation, working closely with teams to establish objectives and KPIs, make adjustments throughout the course of campaigns, report on results to clients, and regularly provide new ideas and fresh perspective to client relationships
- Champion social media within the Idea Grove team to help educate team members and clients on the social media landscape, best practices and emerging tactics
- Develop social content, in close collaboration with account teams as well as Creative/Multimedia teams on visual and video assets
- Manage social platforms using Sprout Social and HubSpot
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports for clients, analyzing data from Sprout Social, HubSpot and Google Analytics to identify meaningful insights and recommendations for clients
- Manage budgets for social media campaigns, closely tracking internal hours and client spend to ensure that projects are completed within the allotted budget
- Record time and maintain project details/communication within Idea Grove’s project management system (Teamwork)
- Help standardize and productize our social media offering with a focus on referrals, video engagement, influencer/analyst engagement and employee advocacy
- Provide support on new business opportunities, providing context and presenting ideas to prospects in sales meetings
- Digital marketing and social media management experience across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram, including management of paid social campaigns
- Social media writing
- Social media analytics and report creation
- Social media advertising
- B2B or B2B technology experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or other relevant field
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, Google Analytics and marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Innovative spirit and passion for driving results with innovative social media campaigns
- A great attitude, desire to serve others and commitment to producing successful outcomes
In addition to working with some pretty cool clients and surrounding yourself with a fun, driven team, you’ll also get to experience our quarterly team events (Texas State Fair, bowling, escape room and more), regular happy hours, training and mentoring through our Idea Grove University program, unlimited time off after one year at the agency, and the ability to work from just about anywhere one day a week. Plus, we have a killer snack cart.