Location: Dallas, Texas or Remote (United States)
Job Type: Contract or Full-Time
Looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on the fast-track to growth? Do you like surrounding yourself with a tenacious, whip-smart team, with the freedom to lead in your day to day role?
Idea Grove is a unified public relations and digital boutique agency based in Dallas and serving B2B technology clients across the nation. We work with established brands like Amazon, NEC, and Stanford, along with emerging companies in cutting-edge technology sectors like converged infrastructure and SaaS for industries spanning healthcare, financial services, retail, and more. We help clients win by orchestrating high-profile, integrated programs that drive business growth, working with clients’ C-suite to get the attention of media, influencers, customers, and partners.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by each and every team member:
We’re looking for a confident search specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you'll execute search engine optimization tasks and assists in digital marketing activities. Core responsibilities include managing the SEO components of content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy, with the goal of increasing rankings on all major search networks. As part of a small agency, your ability to communicate effectively with your team members and collaborate on strategic decisions will be crucial.
- Track, report, and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum organic search volume for various forms of digital content.
- Execute improvements to digital content through optimized metadata, page redirects, and content structure to boost organic performance.
- Produce deliverables and implementations according to deadlines agreed to by the internal team and the client.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and implement search engine optimization recommendations according to client strategy.
- Collaborate with internal team members to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented across all activities.
- Support team members in building Google Data Studio reports that integrate data from different channels.
- Support team members (public relations, social media, content, etc.) in using Google Analytics and general search trends to inform client strategies and measure campaign success.
- Track, analyze and review work to ensure all deliverables and implementations are free of errors.
- Monitor changes in technology and search engines, obtaining new skills and knowledge as required to stay up-to-date with best practices.
- Communicate with internal team members and clients about deliverables, deadlines and provide strategic guidance.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Willingness to learn new skills and assist with other team members' responsibilities.
Does this sound like you?
We would love to connect! Please send us your resume and cover letter below.