Location: Dallas, Texas
Time Period: January 3-May 27, 2022
Job Type: Full-time, Paid
We are seeking savvy interns interested in public relations, communications, marketing, business, or other relevant fields. Ideal candidates have a thirst for learning, are interested in staying ahead of the curve, and enjoy bringing new ideas to client strategies.
- Drafting press releases and media pitches
- Maintaining and updating media lists
- Take thorough notes in internal and client meetings
- Supporting social media content creation, as needed
- Providing digital marketing support
- Assisting in monitoring/analyzing campaign efforts and developing client reports
- Conducting client and media research
- Participating in team meetings
- Providing account management support
Must have strong writing and communication skills, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple assignments with various deadlines. Most importantly, you must have exceptional attention to detail and be highly organized.
Other Relevant Experience:
- Press release development
- Media list creation
- Strong research skills
- Curating social media content
- Writing long-form content
- Knowledge of AP Style
Does this sound like you? We would love to connect!
Please send us your resume and cover letter below.