Location: Dallas, Texas | Job Type: Full-Time
Looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on the fast-track to growth? Do you want to work with a tenacious, whip-smart team, with the freedom to quickly grow in your day-to-day role?
Idea Grove is an integrated public relations and digital boutique agency based in Dallas and serving B2B technology clients across the nation. We work with established brands like Amazon, NEC and Stanford, along with emerging companies in cutting-edge technology sectors like converged infrastructure and SaaS for industries spanning healthcare, financial services, retail and more. We help clients win by orchestrating high-profile, integrated programs that drive business growth, working with clients’ C-suite to get the attention of media, influencers, customers and partners.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by every team member:
We’re looking for an assistant account executive with 1-2 years of experience (beyond internships) and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Our AAEs are young professionals who understand the PR and digital marketing landscape and help support our integrated account teams. Candidates should be highly organized and detail oriented, proficient at writing and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role is not an entry level position, and agency experience is ideal.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Researching clients, industries and competitors to stay on top of trends and news
- Tracking account activities, deliverables, deadlines and schedules
- Conducting media monitoring and data compilation for client reports
- Participating in client meetings, taking accurate notes and drafting meeting agendas and recaps
- Creating and maintaining media lists, flagging opportunities for relevant coverage for clients
- Developing speaking and award calendars and drafting submissions
- Drafting press releases, media pitches, interview prep materials and other media materials with an understanding of client goals and the targeted media outlets/contacts
- Conducting media outreach and follow up to secure positive client stories
- Supporting digital and social activities for client programs as needed, including writing social posts, managing social content calendars, coordinating with content and creative teams, and managing digital deliverables
- Completing HubSpot’s Inbound certification program and maintaining knowledge of inbound marketing best practices
- Participating in new business research and preparation, and onboarding new clients
- Maintaining professional communication with account teams and clients
- Learning from senior members of the agency and accepting feedback and coaching
- Delegating to and guiding agency interns
- Serving as a young professional role model to other junior staff and interns
In addition to working with some cool clients and surrounding yourself with a fun, driven team, you’ll also get to experience our quarterly team events (Texas State Fair, bowling, escape room and more), regular happy hours, training and mentoring through our Idea Grove University program, unlimited time off, and the ability to work from just about anywhere one day a week. Plus, we have a killer snack cart.
Does this sound like you? We would love to connect! Please send us your resume and cover letter.