Location: Dallas, Texas | Job Type: Full-Time
Looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on the fast-track to growth? Do you like surrounding yourself with a tenacious, whip-smart team, with the freedom to leave your mark on your day to day role?
Idea Grove is an integrated public relations and digital boutique agency based in Dallas and serving B2B technology clients across the nation. We work with established brands like Amazon, NEC and Stanford, along with emerging companies in cutting-edge technology sectors like converged infrastructure and SaaS for industries spanning healthcare, financial services, retail and more. We help clients win by orchestrating high-profile, integrated programs that drive business growth, working with clients’ C-suite to get the attention of media, influencers, customers and partners.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by every team member:
We’re looking for public relations account managers with a minimum of five years of experience to join our growing team. Our account managers are stewards of client relationships, driving strategy with the client and managing the team to produce successful outcomes. You must have a strong PR background, but bring a digitally-savvy skill set to support our integrated programs.
Your responsibilities would include:
Does this sound like you? We would love to connect! Please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Developing and nurturing a strong relationship grounded in trust with your clients
- Driving client strategy – working to understand your clients’ goals, where they and their industry is headed, how we can execute a program that maximizes results
- Managing day-to-day project execution with your account team, including PR-specific projects as well as digital initiatives such as social media, inbound marketing and more
- Developing and expanding client media relationships using customized outreach, creative pitches and a strategic approach to product and company announcements
- Demonstrating your strong writing chops with press releases, pitches and other content pieces that are clear and engaging
- Proactively bringing new ideas and fresh perspective to clients and your team
- Managing and coaching junior team members, both formally and informally
- Maintaining knowledge of client and customer industries as well as competitors
- Maintaining knowledge of inbound marketing tactics to bring an integrated perspective to clients
- Maintaining client profitability by managing and controlling billable hours, addressing scope as needed with the client
- Identifying ways to increase revenue with clients through retainer growth and ad-hoc projects
- Participating in new business proposals and pitches
- Being an entrepreneur within Idea Grove by constantly looking for new ways to improve our team, our company, our strategies and our client offerings – this could be as small as mapping out a new process or as large as proposing a new cutting-edge project that will help clients stay ahead of the curve
View the job description on LinkedIn.