Location: Dallas, Texas or Remote (United States)
Job Type: Full-Time
If you live and breathe PR and marketing, Idea Grove just might have the job for you. We are looking for a versatile marketer and content creator who will be responsible for the growth of our agency’s thought leadership outreach and inbound marketing channels.
As a content creator, you will create various types of content for our company’s web pages and third-party websites and publications, including articles and multimedia content. Writing, podcasting, and video content are all equally relevant to the position. Content creator responsibilities account for 60-70 percent of the role.
As marketing manager, you will manage the agency’s internal marketing budget and ensure that all marketing outreach is in line with our brand identity and helping us to achieve our KPIs. You will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels, starting first and foremost with our Idea Grove (www.ideagrove.com) and Trust Signals (www.TrustSignals.com) websites. Marketing manager responsibilities account for 30-40 percent of the role.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by each and every team member:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Research industry-related topics
- Develop, prepare and publish well-written/well-produced content
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Develop a strategy and take ownership of Idea Grove’s social media outreach
Relevant (not required) Experience Includes:
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, content writing, and/or public relations
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Experience building corporate narratives with strong news hooks
- Experience creating content for the marketing pieces, web, blogs, eBooks, press releases and media kits, white papers, scriptwriting, and growing a social audience
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- This can be a remote position, but the individual will need to closely match Central Time Zone hours (8:30a to 5:30p, central time)
Does this sound like you? We would love to connect! Please send us your resume and cover letter below.