Successful media interviews come with experience and the use of a few key skills; and one of my favorites is Mind Mapping. In situations where you, as a spokesperson for your organization, are expected to know everything there is to …(Continue Reading...)
Content marketing has become the clear choice of companies wanting to build awareness, enhance engagement and increase conversions online. And while every company has a different story to tell, the basic tenets of content marketing remain the same.
Some of …(Continue Reading...)
Reg has provided senior counsel, strategic planning and public relations program management for …(Continue Reading...)
Blogging, Twitter and humor — three things close to our hearts — lead this week’s Picks.
- 9 Ways to Increase Visibility for Your Best Blog Content (HubSpot)
- What Can You Learn from These 6 Companies That Thrive On Twitter? (KISSMetrics)
Social media was on our minds this week, and so it leads off this week’s Picks:
- The Tactics You Need to Capitalize on the Fast Pace of Social Media (HubSpot)
- Do we apologize too much? PR professionals weigh in (PR
Spin Sucks and Joe Pulizzi lead this week’s crop of good thought leadership.
- Social Service: It Takes a Village (Spin Sucks)
- Selling the C-Level: 7 Content Marketing Myths Debunked (Joe Pulizzi)
- Report: Customers trust branded web websites more than ads
Several of Idea Grove’s clients are in the business of helping people — healthcare companies that benefit dialysis patients, outplacement firms for transitioning workers, even an app for shoppers looking for the best price.
Public relations is increasingly about online visibility. That’s why PR firms today must know how to combine the disciplines of public relations, social media, SEO and web design in a single offering to better serve their clients. That’s how we …(Continue Reading...)
Most working journalists have to deal with hundreds, if not thousands, of press releases that cross the transom every year. That’s more than they’re going to read, of course. And of the ones they “read,” all but a few are …(Continue Reading...)